Sunday March 19th, 2017 2:00PMField: Merrill Dunesmerrilldunes.com457 Merrill Ln, Saskatoon, SK S0L 3J0 (Saskatoon) MapCost: $25BB Type:
Safety is very important in this sport! No one wants to lose an eye!
1. FULL SEAL EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED. Always wear eye protection in the form of sealed ballistic protection goggles, masks, or safety glasses. Eye protection must meet ANSI Z87.1 standards and wrap around the face.
2. No mesh goggles. Regular prescription glasses are NOT acceptable as safety eyewear.
3. Never remove your eye protection while on the battlefield, whether a game is on or not.
1. No dry firing in the Safe Zone! If you need to check something out or test something, go outside the zone!
2. No firing from the Safe Zone.
3. No firing into the Safe Zone.
1. magazines will be removed from rifles before entering the safe area.
2. players will ensure their weapons are empty by firing a few rounds into the ground before entering the Safe Area.
3. a barrel blocking devise should be utilized.
4. safeties will be engaged, fingers off the trigger. Treat it like its loaded.
Three strikes you'e out! If you have to be reminded a third time about the safety rules you will be asked to leave for the day, and if it happens again you will be banned. We shouldnt have people not feeling safe in the SAFE Zone!
1. Guns under 420 FPS are allowed, snipers that shoot under 475 will also be allowed
2. Kill rag or blinker is required
3. Dead men dont talk. No talking to other players or over your radio.
4. Bang Bang - If you have the drop on someone, you can "Bang Bang" them instead of shooting them, but they dont have to accept.
5. SMOKE GRENADES - You must use COLD BURNING SMOKE. Ensure you are not throwing the grenade onto a surface that is easily combustible IE a pile of leaves.
6. No Blind Firing. if you dont know what it is, ask somebody or google it.
TRANSPORTING:When transporting airsoft weapons to and from the playing field, it is suggested all weapons will be transported in either a gun case, or the original factory box.