- keep your finger off the trigger, your gun on safe and magazine out until the game has started
- do not point your guns at other players outside the game field or in the safe zone
- always treat your gun as if it is loaded and dangerous
- clear your gun and eject your magazines before entering the safezone
- eye protection must meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 / CSA Z94.3 specification
- never remove your eye protection unless you are in the safezone
- be honorable, call your hits, respect your fellow players
- "blind fire" never shoot your gun if you can not see what you will hit
- do not taunt happy fun ball
Outdoor FPS guidelines
*Fields may have different limits than listed below. Check with fields before tuning guns or playing.
Select Fire: 1.64 joules DMR 1.88 joules Bolt Action: 2.10 joules
Indoor FPS guidelines*1.14 joules*Canadian Law denotes that a 0.20g BB must have a muzzle velocity higher than 366FPS to be legal. Be aware safe CQB FPS can cause legal issues.